Technology investments act like a stock portfolio, so a systematic approach to executing technology initiatives will result in excellent returns resulting in a strong linkage between financial goals and technology performance.
L = (A O)K – R
Applications*Operational Excellence)Knowledge – Risk
Technology Leverage is the result of Applications aligned to business goals then multiplied by Operational Excellence and accelerated using advanced technicalKnowledge and removing costly Risks. LQ powers business profit by increasing revenue, reducing costs and controlling risks.
- Business applications that are correctly aligned and highly utilize
- Optimized applications that accelerate performance
- Data that is instantly accessible from anywhere
- 7×24 advanced monitoring and management of communications and applications
- Using best technology management practices and procedures
- Implementing consistent product standards
- Using highly rated Technology Management applications
- Managing technology through proactive data mining
Advanced Technical Knowledge
- High alignment between business goals and technology
- Skilled staff with current certifications in specialty areas
- Extensive technical documentation and knowledgebase
- System for continuous technology improvement
- Little knowledge of relevant Compliance standards
- Lack of adherence to Compliance requirements
- Inconsistent security alerting, penetration/vulnerability testing
- No continual security improvement process
NPI Canopy℠ support provides the knowledge and services needed to weigh the risky tradeoffs between application and operational expenditures. Fully-leveraged technology realization improves both the role of technology and the return on business investments.