Datto surveyed 1,700+ Managed Service Providers serving 100,000+ small-to-mid-sized businesses around the globe and here are some of the results:
- Only 38 percent of SMB clients are “highly concerned” about the business threat of ransomware
- The ransom isn’t what breaks the bank. The downtime and data loss cut the deepest
- Among those industry verticals who are targeted most by ransomware attacks are Construction, Manufacturing and Professional Services
- The #1 most effective means for business protection from ransomware is a backup and disaster recovery solution followed by cybersecurity training
- With a reliable backup and disaster recovery solution in place, the majority of SMBs will fully recover from a ransomware infection
NPI Technology Management offers backup & recovery and enhanced security options to all managed services clients. With Canopy Managed Backup & Recovery, backups are verified daily and restored monthly. Canopy Workforce Defense is an umbrella service that starts with security awareness training, and optionally includes a variety of other services, including two-factor authentication, password management, advanced URL filtering, centralized laptop encryption, and more.
Concerned about the security of your critical data? NPI may have the solutions you need.