Systems, security and tools.
Responding to the COVID-19 crisis, organizations of all kinds have shifted to work-from-home wherever possible.
NPI is a provider of managed technology services — and whether you’re an NPI client or not, we want to help. We’ve added new web content to help you weigh your options and optimize your system. Click on the links below to learn a lot more.
For NPI Canopy clients, most of the services described come with no added cost. If you need a new or upgraded service, we’ll help you do that.
For non-clients, we offer a free consultation if your organization has 15 or more computers. We’ll answer your questions and provide technical advice on remote-workplace issues — and we won’t make it a sales call.
Contact us to learn more or request a free consultation.
We’ll get in touch quickly.
What we’re doing to keep our staff, our clients, and the community safe
- We are offering clients a variety of free documentation, installation, and support services not normally included in their agreements.
- We are offering folks who are not clients free advice and consultation.
- We work remotely whenever possible — 95% of our staff are working from home during Vermont’s shelter-in-place period.
- We are prioritizing and expediting all work that relates to clients’ remote operation and self-isolation needs.
- We follow rigorous procedures for work that’s required at critical client sites. These include hand-washing on entry and exit; disinfecting keyboards and mice before and after every use; and careful social distancing, such as not occupying cubicles and offices when they’re in use by client staff.
- On request, we will do required on-site work during off-hours, at no extra cost.
- NPI company vehicles are now dedicated rather than shared.