With Canopy Workforce Defense, NPI keeps your data, communications, and systems even more secure, protected, and safe.
All of NPI’s Canopy services include state-of-the-art attention to computer network security. The optional Canopy Workforce Defense service enhances security at two vulnerable points – the end user and their personal machine. Security is our primary focus — and we take it very seriously.
Making sure your systems, communications and data stay safe and secure is a complex challenge that evolves with the threats. Workforce Defense works in layers, with each complementing the others:
- Cybersecurity awareness training. A knowledgeable staff is your strongest defense — and we’ll keep your people informed, up-to-date and practiced. We provide interactive online trainings on a regular basis, so your staff knows what to look for and how to respond. We also send out custom-crafted, simulated phishing emails, to safely show your people how they can be fooled into clicking on dangerous links or attachments.
- Password management. Effective protection and storage of passwords is a powerful means of denying illicit access. Our system stores each employee’s passwords in a secure virtual vault. The right users can get in easily; the wrong ones can’t at all.
- Two-factor authentication. Even if a password is compromised or stolen, this second layer of access verification continues to protect access, and your assets.
- Drive encryption, and removable drive restrictions. Even if a laptop or workstation is stolen, an encrypted drive can’t be taken out and its contents harvested.
- Customized filtering. Protects your system from interactions with dangerous and/or unproductive websites and other internet locations. We continually work to maintain the balance between safeguarding your data and communications while encouraging productive work and collaboration. We monitor your systems, train your people, and stay ahead of potential threats as they develop.
Everything is connected today — and security is essential. With Canopy Workforce Defense, you’ll stay safer … and sleep better.
Having a secure and productive technology environment has made a huge difference in our success. NPI Technology Management has been our technology partner since 1992, and their expertise has made us more efficient and effective in leveraging our resources to help achieve our client’s goals. I would highly recommend NPI to anyone looking for the highest quality of business technology support.”R. Dario Quiros, President, Hartford Financial Management,
a Hartford, Connecticut wealth management firm
We approach our client relationships, and any projects that result, as a collaboration.
You will always know what we recommend and why. You’ll know what we’re doing and how we’re doing it. That’s the NPI way.