Dear NPI Canopy Client,
Our support to clients continues uninterrupted. We are committed to your safety, the safety of our staff, and the protection of vulnerable populations within the larger community, as well as to your ongoing productivity.
We are actively in touch with all clients to discuss your plans for weathering the COVID-19 storm. We are keeping track of your work arrangements so our staff can support you and will help you firm up your plans for supporting remote staff. We are currently assisting clients with everything from new remote access methods and servers to working directly with staff members who are connecting remotely for the first time. In all of this, we will work with you to make sure the security of your remote access remains rock-solid. These conversations are part of the strategic IT assistance that is built into your Canopy agreement.
I want you to know that NPI is “walking the walk”. We have implemented these and other measures:
- Wherever possible, our work is done remotely.
- When work is required at your site, technicians follow rigorous procedures, including handwashing on entry and exit from your facility, disinfection of keyboards and mice before and after our work, and careful “social distancing” (not occupying cubes and offices at the same time as your staff). In addition, you have the option of requesting that we do any required work at your site off-hours at no extra cost.
- We have taken significant internal measures, including strict social distancing and disinfection within our office. All contact (even with the office) is via video-conference. Company vehicles are now dedicated rather than shared.
- As of Wednesday, 3/18, 80% of our employees will be working from home until the need for isolation has passed.
- Client work related to remote work and self-isolation is being prioritized and expedited at every point in our process from quoting to ordering to configuration.
We look forward to assisting you with crafting your COVID-19 response. And if you have colleagues at other organizations who would benefit from this conversation, please let us know. We are suspending our normal practice of providing service only to Canopy clients in order to assist organizations with 15+ computers with this issue.
Feel free to contact myself (x213) or Sonja Fuller (x216) directly with any questions at any time.
CEO, NPI Technology Management