As part of our 30 Years of Helping initiative to celebrate our 30th anniversary, six members of the NPI staff spent a day at the Sara Holbrook Community Center doing yard work, washing windows and painting. Another team of employees built a cornhole game.
It was great to get them ready for spring and the launch of their capital campaign to raise $1.6M. The Campaign investment will be used to increase the capacity of the Center, enabling the following improvements and new services:
- Add a year-round gymnasium, art room and teaching kitchen.
- Expand our 5 STAR elementary after-school program by more than 20 students
- Create a true outdoor playground, and a safer, more efficient driveway and drop off area.
- Respond to child care needs by expanding our 5 STAR preschool from part-day to full day and;
- Structurally improve the current facility and our environmental impact, as well as adding a reception area with security system.
The Center’s mission is to develop responsible and productive children, youth and families through social development, educational and recreational opportunities. Join us in donating to this outstanding organization http://saraholbrookcc.org/how-you-can-help/donate/