A VoIP (Hosted Cloud) Phone System and Collaboration Tool all in one
Maybe you are already using Teams and know how great it is for collaboration among your staff (including folks working from home) – but didn’t know you can use it as your full phone system. You can quickly and easily start using this cloud-based phone system.
Microsoft Business Voice uses the already-familiar and excellent Teams Collaboration Tool as its front-end, giving true “Unified Communications” with multi-user video calling and screen sharing fully integrated with your phone service. As part of the Microsoft 365 / Teams ecosystem, MS Business Voice puts all your communications —phone calls, chats, calendar entries, emails, and meetings —in one location. Set up, migration and implementation can be done rapidly and with minimal disruption.
Business Voice is the perfect choice if you are ready to have the bulk of your staff use PC-based “soft” phones with headsets. We offer excellent Teams-optimized desk phones as well.
What Are the Benefits of Microsoft 365 Business Voice?
- Full VoIP system with everything a small business needs: incoming call-handling, automated attendant, Automatic Call Distribution, Direct Inward Dialing, call transfer, routable voicemail, and more
- NPI-managed third-party calling plans provide unlimited calling, alternate call routing in case of system issues, and high levels of support and reliability
- Highest quality calling, chat, meetings (video and voice, internal and external, with optional phone dial-in), and collaboration
- Call from anywhere, on any device (including Android and Apple smartphones)
- Collaborate in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint within calls and meetings
- Integrate tightly with Outlook calendaring
- Delivered from Microsoft’s secure, trusted cloud, with continuous feature improvements