Experience the Shift to Connected Communication
Named Best Business Phone Service of 2020 by U.S. News & World Report, Nextiva’s hosted phone system makes security and reliability top priorities.
Your office is full of traditional phone users. To them, a high-quality desk phone is crucial, and they prefer a conventional experience with voicemail, transferring and other call tasks. Nextiva’s deep telephony feature set will make user migration and training a breeze.
And all employees can make and receive calls on their computer or mobile phone with VoIP. Nextiva’s mobile app keeps them connected when they’re away from the office phone — or replaces their desk phone entirely.
Learn more about VoIP providers in South Burlington
What Are the Benefits of Nextiva?
- Unified communications with VoIP, video, & chat
- Highest level of reliability (99.999% uptime in 2019 and 2020)
- Unlimited calling, faxing, and texting nationwide
- Amazing Service with 24/7 support
- Free toll-free, virtual voicemail, & full-featured auto attendant
- Use your own device, rent or buy phones
- Local and toll-free numbers included
- Easily migrated user experience
- Call recording
- Optional call center functionality with full Interactive Voice Routing of inbound calls
- Optional receptionist console for busy offices
- Optional Call Encryption to protect privacy
- Optional Screen Pop interfaces with your CRM and brings up contact information as calls arrive